Job Description : Sr. Data Engineer
We are looking for a curious Data Engineer to join our extremely fast growing Tech Team at Zocket!
Zocket helps businesses create digital ads in less than 30 seconds and grow digitally without any expertise.
Currently there are only two options for an SMB owner, either employ a digital marketing agency or stay away from digital ads. True to the mission, Zocket leverages AI to simplify digital marketing for 300 million+ small businesses around the globe.
Here’s your chance to be the First Data Engineer at Zocket 🙂
- Build Data ETL Pipelines
- Develop data set processes
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data system
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Work with the Executive, Product, Data, and Design teams, to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar of at least 3 years.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with Azure, AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, SQL, R, etc.
- Good hands-on with Hive, Presto.
- Remote/Work from Home
To apply for this job please visit zocket.kekahire.com.