We are looking for a Node.js & React Js Developer who has experience building scalable and secure applications and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications.
Responsibilities will include the development of front end user interfaces using React.js , its components using Redux , Flux , Webpack and development of back-end logic, definition and maintenance of the database and maintaining the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving performance and documenting our entire codebase. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
- Integrating database management solutions (MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamo DB)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Design and optimise applications for high performance & security, high availability and low latency
- Implementing effective security protocols , authentication mechanisms, data protection measures and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Skills And Qualification
- In Depth knowledge of Front End Languages & Frameworks ( HTML ,CSS , React.js , Next.Js)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Expertise in building REST-based reactive microservices platform using Asynchronous programming concepts.
- Experience and thorough understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarly with event/message-driven system design and architecture.
- Expertise in DevOps process and tooling for deployment, monitoring and site reliability engineering
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth, JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Job Type – Full Time Employment
Experience – 2+ Years
To apply for this job please visit zocket.kekahire.com.